White-Rodgers 1F97-1277 programmable 1 heat/1 cool thermostat is used for residential and light commercial, single stage conventional and single-stage heat pump applications.
- Large 12-square-inch touchscreen display (largest in the industry).
- Extra-large touch keys for easy operation.
- Universal Dual-Powered - choice of battery-powered or hardwired with battery back-up.
- Meets ENERGY STAR specifications.
- Meets California Building Code, Title 24.
- Choice of 7 day, 5/1/1 day programmable or non-programmable (installer selectable).
- Audible feedback.
1F97-1277 includes these additional features:
- Remote sensing indoor/outdoor - EITHER an indoor OR outdoor (wired sensor can be connected to the thermostat to display remote temperature).
- Programmable fan - fan mode can be specified for each program period.
- Circulator fan cycling - special fan mode will cycle fan ON for 10 minutes, OFF for 20 minutes when the thermostat has not called for cooling or heating for the past 60 minutes.
- Automatic daylight savings option - The Real Time Clock will adjust automatically for daylight savings time, including change after March of 2007.
- Patented Cool Savings - the thermostat will make small adjustments to the sensed temperature during periods of high demand to reduce AC system running time and save energy.
- Enhanced security settings - the thermostat offers two levels of keypad lockout which require user-selected code to unlock
- 3 wire zone valve - compatible with 3-wire zoned hydronic systems TERMINALS: RC, RH, C, W, Y, G, O, B, W/E, L, 6, +, S, -
90 Series Blue Touchscreen Thermostats are the Ultimate for Comfort Convenience and Performance and Visibility.
TJ1F97-1277 1F97-1277 A/C AC AIR AIRCONDITIONERS APPLIANCES C CONDITIONER/FURNACE CONDITIONERS COOLING FERNICES FURNACES FURNICES HEAT HEATERS MACHINES PARTS REPAIRS REPLACEMENTS RODGERS THERMOSTAT UNITS WHITE AP3970706 1F97-371 PT11912118 AP5633904 2340127 PT13420980